Xiaomi has been testing out a system-wide dark mode on MIUI for several devices. The Redmi Note 5 (Note 5 Pro in India) already has it in the stable build while a lot of other supported devices including the Mi 8 got the feature with MIUI global beta ROM back in May. Android 10 is finally here, and it brings along a lot of goodies that software enthusiasts will appreciate. Source code for the new release is already up and available at AOSP, which brought to us the first Android 10 custom ROM, that too on the ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M1 with practically no bugs. Now, more Android 10 custom ROMs have begun sprouting up for devices like the Xiaomi POCO F1, the Xiaomi Mi 6, the Xiaomi Mi 8 and the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5.
- It is your own responsibility to obtain the proper permissions by e.g. buying an OHA-licensed device with pre-installed Google Apps and/or acquiring the applications from Google’s Play Store download stock firmware.
- At the next boot the module will be reset/disabled and you should be up and running again.
- That’s it now you have the latest MIUI 12 firmware update on your Xiaomi Poco F1!
- This feature is enabled by default and will automatically change any triggering values it finds to “safe” values.
just to ascertain whether you feel comfortable or are getting over your head. Thanks to the developer DeckardShaw at Github, Official website (complete downloads repository), and the Poco telegram group for support.
- So in case, you are searching for the best custom ROM for your POCO F1, or you want to have an early Android 11 experience, pick any one ROM from the above list, and you won’t be disappointed.
- Keep in mind that this is a Mediatek device, so support isn’t as good as on other phones.
- Plus, the matte finish feels nice, the silver painted rim gives a believable illusion of metal, and the dark blue/indigo color I have is unique without being too flashy.
- If you don’t use a fingerprint for your device, the device might be percieved as the device that the fingerprint belongs to, in certain situations (Play Store, etc).
- POCO F1 (PocoPhone) is a recently launched budget, flagship of Xiaomi.
Pocophone F1 (Poco F1 for Indian users) was launched back in 2018 and spotted flagship specs for about a third of comparably spec’d devices. But as I pointed earlier, the current Global Beta is very stable with no noticeable errors or bugs and also resolves some of the issues currently affecting Poco F1 users. Besides this, MIUI 10 brings a refreshing new look and several new features which you can check out in this detailed article. The Pocophone F1 USB Driver is 100% free since the Poco community officially releases it for Poco Mobile users. The Pocophone F1 USB Driver is a free software primarily used to install the Poco Drivers on the Windows Computer with a few clicks.
So if you want something like Resurrection Remix but with the latest Android version then Havoc-OS will take you right home. Follow our official Telegram Channel for more interesting posts and updates like these. They previously made a series of PORTS, especially for POCO F1 & POCO X3 Pro. They are the ones who made the infamous Oxygen OS port for POCO F1. You can follow them on their telegram channel for more support and bug reporting. The back has a shiny Pocophone logo plus a vertical module for the two cameras and fingerprint sensor (with the dual-LED flash).